Friday, July 13, 2012

Magnetic Week: Filthy Gorgeous Got the Blues

Ok, this is my absolute favorite magnetic that I own. It is simply gorgeous, and I think it is very unique in that the magnetic particles pull purple instead of black/grey!

This polish is called Got the Blues and it is from Filthy Gorgeous.  This is a polish purchased in the UK, so I am not sure on how to get it in the US.

This is 2 easy coats of Got the Blues, and I used the magnet from the Nails Inc polishes, because it is stronger than the on that came with this polish. I also did a topcoat of Hong Kong Girl Topcoat, which is just amazing.

My absolute favorite thing about this polish is that the pulled magnetic pigments are purple, in contrast to the blue of the base, instead of pulling black or grey like they do in other magnetic polishes.




Look at the amazing purple shimmer that pops through with the magnet!


And a macro to show the purple shimmer up close!


I love this one!

XOX Caitlin

Don't forget my giveaway ends in 2 days! Check it out in the sidebar, and click through to enter!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I actually just bought my first magnetic polish surprisingly....it was on sale at salllys ;-) can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...