Thursday, July 12, 2012

BFF Challenge: Cartoon/Anime

Recently I became a part of a very small group in which we do nail art and support each other. We all have chosen 2 themes, and over the next 8 weeks we will all post manis twice a week using the theme that person chose!

Today Thiamere of On Beauty Stuff & What Else's(links below) chose Cartoon nails! What better to do than Scooby Doo?!?  Who didn't love scooby when they were growing up, and I chose to paint the iconic clothing of the whole gang.

All of it is free handed, and if there are any colors you would like to know, don't hesitate to ask, I will try to be prompt in my response! There are a lot of polishes involved in these nails.





I think these turned out quite well. :)

hehe I have a bonus pic for you: Me and my best friend in high school. For spirit week we had to dress up like cartoons, and we chose scooby!



XOX Caitlin

Don't forget to check out these other BFFs. They have some pretty awesome stuff!

7 comments:

  1. i love the colors that you choose!
    they're just so bright & fun.
    im not a fan of orange...in fact i hate that color but that orange on your pinkie looks so juicy! i want that!
    what's that?
    same with the purple & lilac ones!

    who haven't seen scooby?
    i can still remember & sing the scooby song now!
    hahaha!
    great mani,sweetie!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The orange is Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, the Purple is Color Club Lavendarling and Lilac is Barry M Berry Ice Cream.

      Thanks so much, hun! Yours are amazing though!

      Delete
  2. Love your nails. Wish I was so creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super neat manicure - I knew what it was before I even clicked into the post. Your colors are spot on perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these! So creative and cuuuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...